The Old Queen Anne's County Court house in Centerville, Md, along with Liberty St., Commerce Rd, Broadway St., and Water St. (aka Lawyer's Row) is visible in this photo.
Construction began on the
Courthouse in 1792 and two years later the original town commissioners of Centre Ville, appointed by the legislature in 1794, designed the town on 37 lots arranged along two north-south streets -- Commerce and Liberty. Water Street was the main east-west road.
This Court House has been replaced with a new structure recently built located across the street.